FPV footage of a recent WW2 Anniversary Celebration.

This Section is opened to all the subjects (even if they aren’t about World War II) and all other things like sales or auctions.
GuyMassey
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

FPV footage of a recent WW2 Anniversary Celebration.

Post by GuyMassey »

I thought members may like to see this YouTube footage, filmed by my son, using his home built quadcopter. The following are his words.

"In celebration of the 1943 arrival of the US 29th Infantry Division in Tavistock, a beer festival was held. Tavistock Town Council kindly gave permission for us to fly within the confines of the arena while supervised by a man in a yellow jacket."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_cfayhmac4
"The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well-preserved body, but rather to Slide in Sideways, completely used up, yelling and screaming, what a ride!" anon.
halifax1
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Re: FPV footage of a recent WW2 Anniversary Celebration.

Post by halifax1 »

Quite superb - what a lovely way to present such an occasion! And good piloting too - although easier with modern gyros etc. still demands a considerable amount of skill and concentration. Some chaps up here are just starting a business with these machines - amazing technology so I feel your Son can be justly proud of himself! well done.