Cheers...

This Section is opened to all the subjects (even if they aren’t about World War II) and all other things like sales or auctions.
AlanW
Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Cheers...

Post by AlanW »

The missus brought a few of these home in the shopping. Will be supping on a couple tonight. Sorry John, but i had to post :)
Attachments
DSCF2214.JPG
DSCF2214.JPG (152.27 KiB) Viewed 7147 times
There is no paralell in warfare, to such courage and determination in the face of danger, over so long a period. Such devotion, should never be forgotten.
PAFG
Group Captain
Group Captain

Re: Cheers...

Post by PAFG »

:D
R5868
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by R5868 »

WE prefer our beer made from better quality stuff. Not burnt wood.
Kerry
http://www.anzacsons.com
150 and 467/463 Squadrons
AlanW
Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Post by AlanW »

:lol:
There is no paralell in warfare, to such courage and determination in the face of danger, over so long a period. Such devotion, should never be forgotten.
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by ME453 »

A certain high-flying, globe-trotting forum member who recently visited the fair shores of England imbibed a jar of two of Mr Theakston's finest:

I'm not sure if he felt peculiar (sic) or not afterwards but I think he slept well! I'm just waiting for my banana-bender friend (see above) to come over so he can see/taste that not all of our beer is made from burnt wood!!

Max
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
Dedicated to the crew of Lancaster ME453 467 squadron
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Nice one Alan, I guess you gents deserve a beer after regaining the Ashes, albeit against our most inexperienced, undernourished, clones of a cricket team :D
I remember seeing this ad when it came out. There are a few others from the same brand but I did not want to put them up.

K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
AlanW
Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Post by AlanW »

[quote="K4KittyCrew"]Nice one Alan, I guess you gents deserve a beer after regaining the Ashes, albeit against our most inexperienced, undernourished, clones....

Sounds like our National football team, just change "clones" for CLOWNS, and adding "grossly overpaid" for what they do, to the list.
R5868
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by R5868 »

Time is getting closer Max. Only 15 more weeks of teaching and I can hang up the chalk, sorry whiteboard marker. As to when we'll get over again, that is still up for discussion. What I would like to do is join you at Waddington for Anzac Day in 2015. Have to combine it with Shell's wish to see Alaska and a journey on the Rocky Mountaineer. If we're in Canada then we would have to see the Niagara Falls. Wait a minute. Isn't there something of interest near there? Just can't remember what!! ;)
Kerry
http://www.anzacsons.com
150 and 467/463 Squadrons
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by ME453 »

R5868 wrote:Time is getting closer Max. Only 15 more weeks of teaching and I can hang up the chalk, sorry whiteboard marker. As to when we'll get over again, that is still up for discussion. What I would like to do is join you at Waddington for Anzac Day in 2015. Have to combine it with Shell's wish to see Alaska and a journey on the Rocky Mountaineer. If we're in Canada then we would have to see the Niagara Falls. Wait a minute. Isn't there something of interest near there? Just can't remember what!! ;)
Kerry
Our long range plans are Canada (can't think why exactly!) next year including the Rockies, and Jim Cave I hope and Oz he next year.....I make that 2015 also! Best we co inordinate our mutual visits! Love to have you with me at Waddo, that would be great!
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
Dedicated to the crew of Lancaster ME453 467 squadron
ME739
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by ME739 »

A certain high-flying, globe-trotting forum member who recently visited the fair shores of England imbibed a jar of two of Mr Theakston's finest:

And still is !! :lol: :lol: ;)
"There's No Future In It" by C.Wade Rodgers ex RAAF - 630 Sqn
17 OTU Silverstone, 1654 HCU Wigsley (Stirlings), 5 LFS Syerston