Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Re: Commando Comics

Post by AlanW »

Thanks for all.
About the last one: There's a traitor aboard a Stirling?? :shock:
Impossible!! :(
Regards. Bruno[/quote]
I am so intrigued about this one, that i want to know "who" was the traitor :lol: so i've just bought a copy of this issue online. Will let you know the outcome when i get it, but just for a laugh, who is going to guess who the traitor was ;)
There is no paralell in warfare, to such courage and determination in the face of danger, over so long a period. Such devotion, should never be forgotten.
Nocturna mors
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Nocturna mors »

AlanW wrote: I am so intrigued about this one, that i want to know "who" was the traitor :lol: so i've just bought a copy of this issue online. Will let you know the outcome when i get it, but just for a laugh, who is going to guess who the traitor was ;)

.....and i did! :lol: ........£2.50 with free postage........MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don,t worry Alan,....i won,t spill the beans! :)

Tom
"Rule Britannia two tanners make a bob,three make eighten pence and four two bob"!
AlanW
Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Post by AlanW »

Oh my Goodness, it was the !!!!!! :o. And that front gunner on page 59 was some shot by the looks of where the e/a was when he hit it :lol:
There is no paralell in warfare, to such courage and determination in the face of danger, over so long a period. Such devotion, should never be forgotten.
Nocturna mors
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Nocturna mors »

Reading mine now,....up to Chapter 3 so far. :D ......... and who nicked the aircrew scarves then? :o :o

(edit)

Read it! ..........it was a very short "Stirling" story indeed. ;)

Well Alan, it kind of gave the game away on page 3. :roll: With the traitors name on the headstone. :)

Loved the artwork in the book though! ;)

Tom
"Rule Britannia two tanners make a bob,three make eighten pence and four two bob"!