Members Opinion - Opportunity, Please

General announcements.
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Members Opinion - Opportunity, Please

Post by K4KittyCrew »

To all valued members,

Every now and then we like to ask to members their thoughts on any 'proposals / ideas' topics, for the forum. Someone may sitting on a brilliant idea that would further encourage 'topic talk' and be an excellent addition to the forum as a whole. I can't promised all or any ideas will be acted upon but I can assure you all that any proposal / idea will be given all due thought.

You may also wish to pass comment on existing topics. Too much of something / not enough of other things, etc.
We are all adults, so please do not think that any negative comments will be frowned upon.

The reason I ask this is that it sometimes, a better perspective / idea, can arise from outside the square, if you get my point.

We have some moderators involved in other projects, .............. so, in the first instance, please direct all 'Private Messages' to either Myself, Bruno or Alan W.
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
smudgersmith218
3 Group Researcher

Re: Members Opinion - Opportunity, Please

Post by smudgersmith218 »

John,

An excellent idea and one I hope will provoke a number of responses and ideas.

I am sure that most of us can spare a few minutes a day to contribute to the forum, the success of the forum is dependent on members contributing regularly.

Regards

Steve
No.218 (Gold Coast) Squadron 1918-1945
The Nomads
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Re: Members Opinion - Opportunity, Please

Post by ME453 »

A good post John, as Steve says it's the involvement and contribution from members which determines how successful a forum is. That being the case, it surprises me how many members we have, but what a small percentage actually post anything. I know that most of us don't have the time, or inclination, to "live" on the forum, but a regular check of topics is surely possible.
May I take this opportunity to thank you, John, for being the driving force behind the forum. Without your efforts and innovative ideas I suspect it would have withered and died long ago.
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
Dedicated to the crew of Lancaster ME453 467 squadron