Material Posted Onto Forum

General announcements.
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Material Posted Onto Forum

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to make comment regarding the type of material that is posted by members here on the forum.
I know in the past that I, along with other members have posted some 'light hearted' details of various topics BUT with the ongoing changes to the forum of late,
I would appreciate that all of us, focus our efforts on posting 'Forum related Topics.

It is our intention that we become recognised as a 'genuine' research base for new & old members alike.
It is our belief that by doing so, our membership and our records base will continue to grow, thus increasing forum discussion.

I, like many members do enjoy the 'challenges' that are posted but I would ask that they do not flood the forum at any given time.
Likewise with topics posted in the 'Mess Inn' ................. let's keep them in check with general posts.

I'm sure you can appreciate that we can not be taken seriously if the board on the 'View Active Topics' is full with 'Challenges' and non related Bomber Command topics.

In saying that, I do value the contributions of the members who post such topics, all I ask is that we 'keep check' of such details, in what we are now trying to achieve.

If anybody has any queries as to the type of material that should be posted, please contact me.
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"