Best Wishes for 2013

General announcements.
PAFG
Group Captain
Group Captain

Best Wishes for 2013

Post by PAFG »

Happy New Year to you all and special thanks to John, Bruno and the team for their patience and hard work. 2013 seems a fairly anonymous year for the moment - no Jubilees or Olympics in the offing, no major World Cups or suchlike. May it be a peaceful and rewarding year for all.

Richard
Riskey
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Best Wishes for 2013

Post by Riskey »

I would just like to wish every one a Happy new year .
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Many thanks, Gents ............... We all come from different parts of the world but we have a common interest here.
Each and everybody's involvement in the forum is appreciated and I / we, look forward to hearing from you all, along with new members and their stories.
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
AlanW
Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Post by AlanW »

And a Happy New Year from me as well, i just hope it stops raining sometime this year :lol:
There is no paralell in warfare, to such courage and determination in the face of danger, over so long a period. Such devotion, should never be forgotten.
Bruno
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bruno »

Hello,

I join to wish you all a Happy New Year!
Let's go for 2013!

Bruno
Bruno LECAPLAIN, Webmaster.
www.raf38group.org
GuyMassey
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by GuyMassey »

I join you in wishing everyone a happy, safe and profitable New Year.
Watching the news on 2nd of January I was delighted to hear of the plans to get 'Just Jane' airborne. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see two Lancs flying together in formation soon? I do hope that this is fact and not just media hype. There is also the possibility that Bomber Command Veterans may at long last get a campaign clasp for their medals. Sadly though it looks as though it may also be our last chance to see the mighty Vulcan fly. 2013 could be an excellent year in spite of the economy. :D
"The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well-preserved body, but rather to Slide in Sideways, completely used up, yelling and screaming, what a ride!" anon.