Translating Swiss German Text into English ???

General announcements.
Riskey
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Translating Swiss German Text into English ???

Post by Riskey »

IM sorry to ask this rather cheekey Question ?? A cousin of SGT Ross L .Clark s Mothers Side ,has Found me ,and will soon be coming to visit me the end of March , NOW !! I emailed Mr Konrad Stiener Of Switzerland ,who so Kindly gave me the Memorial service to My Cousin Ross & his Crewmates in 2004 . But he has now sent me three pages of Swiss / German ,which he had read out the day of the service ,I hope your following this ??? He has sent me this ,BUt I would like to put a copy of it in my files which I also intend to give a Copy also Ross;s other Cousin -Also named Michael ! ,Can anybody help me please ,as Charges are so High ,Its nieh impossible to do anything in translating .HELP !! :x :roll: :roll:
Bob Wilton
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Re: Translating Swiss German Text into English ???

Post by Bob Wilton »

Hi Riskey,

Can you send the documents to me by PM, and I will try a get it translated for you.

Bob
Dicam ex animo. Sed nostri evocatis, ut debemus eis libertatem.
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Hi Guys,

There are a few 'translator' sites available that you can copy and paste your details and it will translate it over to whatever language tab, you hit.
This might help ............http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-german/Swiss

John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
Bob Wilton
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bob Wilton »

Riskey,

Your Geman text is now being translated by an expert.

Bob
Riskey

Post by Riskey »

Hi Bob ,Kindest Thanks , I really cant believe my luck ,after ten long years of Researching the Crew of AS/X ME720 . It now sems all my prayers have been answered , when I started researching , I never really found any one out side the forums who was interested in what work I was doing , My cousins certainly wasnt interested ,which I wont go into . Now about two years ago ISH ,Kelvin Youngs Of Aircrew rememberance Society .com asked me If I care to write a small piece about Ross & Crew , Which I duely did -Privalage . I didnt think much more about it ,the Info was there in what I had ,and that was it ,Memorials In Switzerland ,And A tree in East Kirkby & also made into a book -Infringing Nuetrality . Job done ! . Then two weeks ago a cousin on Ross,s Mums side got in contact Via Kelvin , Meeting them end of March ! ,Then Last-night The Family of the Rear Gunner Also read Kelvins Website ,Loved what they read about SGT ALLan Weir , Want more info ,!! Life does not get any better than that , Now Wheres SGT Less Cottons Family & SGT J.Eatons Family . Researchers out there " Take Note " Your work will reward you . Riskey
Bob Wilton
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bob Wilton »

Riskey wrote:Hi Bob ,Kindest Thanks , I really cant believe my luck ,after ten long years of Researching the Crew of AS/X ME720 . It now sems all my prayers have been answered , when I started researching , I never really found any one out side the forums who was interested in what work I was doing , My cousins certainly wasnt interested ,which I wont go into . Now about two years ago ISH ,Kelvin Youngs Of Aircrew rememberance Society .com asked me If I care to write a small piece about Ross & Crew , Which I duely did -Privalage . I didnt think much more about it ,the Info was there in what I had ,and that was it ,Memorials In Switzerland ,And A tree in East Kirkby & also made into a book -Infringing Nuetrality . Job done ! . Then two weeks ago a cousin on Ross,s Mums side got in contact Via Kelvin , Meeting them end of March ! ,Then Last-night The Family of the Rear Gunner Also read Kelvins Website ,Loved what they read about SGT ALLan Weir , Want more info ,!! Life does not get any better than that , Now Wheres SGT Less Cottons Family & SGT J.Eatons Family . Researchers out there " Take Note " Your work will reward you . Riskey
Hi Risky,

Your wish is my command,as I have started looking for information,and have found two good leads for you.

Bob
Riskey

Post by Riskey »

Hi Bob , Words dont seem enough in thanking you for your Kind Help . Riskey