Bob Wilton said"come back"...so I have.

General announcements.
Queenie
Corporal
Corporal

Bob Wilton said"come back"...so I have.

Post by Queenie »

Hi All
I have decided to come back to" the fold "after being so very affected with the actions of Larry.His action and behaviour cut me to the quick.... what he did to the LA Forum and all the Members.I was surprised myself how negative I felt .Recently Bob Wilton suggested I re connect, and I happy to do so.So hello to all my old friends!!!
I hope that all you lovely members and friends are happy and well.
At the moment I am in the process of collating my Dads war records and laminating some stuff I have, ie his original notes about the Lancaster electrical system.I also have to preserve his and his family's letters to each other.Also the letters between him and his best friend,Hedley Jenkins, who was a killed ( Rear Gunner) in a mid air collision over France.He was only 20yo. Dad visited his resting place in 1974.The Mayor of the town in'74, was the Mayor in 1945 as well.I remember Dad saying how touched and affected he was by the whole experience.
Personally, a lot of you know the heartbreak my family experienced when my daughter had a stillborn girl, Sybella, in April 2010. This had an enormous effect on all of us....and still does.....I am happy to report that last Feburary we welcomed Archie Patrick into the world and he is now 4 months old and thriving.

After the trauma of losing Sybella, I did "opt out" for a while on all fronts. Her death still affects me on a daily basis.

Anyway, I am coming back to the UK in November this year for 2 weeks with Maureen....cos we love the place.
Cheers, and best wishes to all.
Jane
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Re: Bob Wilton said"come back"...so I have.

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Great to have you back Jane. As we have in the past and will continue to do so in the future, your input and friendship is most welcome here by your fellow members.
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
wayne
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by wayne »

Hello Jane,

It's great to see you back again.
I'm glad to hear Archie is doing so well.

Wayne.
Queenie
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Queenie »

Thanks for your warm welcome.I hope to read with interest what is going on in this Forum.I send Greetings to all.
Jane
Riskey
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Riskey »

Great to have you back Jane ,
Bob Wilton
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bob Wilton »

Hi Jane,

Welcome back to the forum,and I am so pleased to see my very special Australian friend is up and running again. :D

Your Friend

Bob ;)
Dicam ex animo. Sed nostri evocatis, ut debemus eis libertatem.
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Bob Wilton wrote:Hi Jane,

Welcome back to the forum,and I am so pleased to see my very special Australian friend is up and running again. :D

Your Friend

Bob ;)
Pilot Officer Bob, You have been subpoenaed to my office. I hereby state for the record ........ it has been proven, that your fraternizing with a WAAF on base ( Corporal Jane ) will not be tolerated.
Orda, Orda .............. no answering back in the ranks!

However, upon further consideration, for a small fee, I can and will turn a blind eye to it all. ( we do like to keep the members happy )
ACM Kitty
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
Bob Wilton
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bob Wilton »

K4KittyCrew wrote:
Bob Wilton wrote:Hi Jane,

Your Friend

Bob ;)
Pilot Officer Bob, You have been subpoenaed to my office. I hereby state for the record ........ it has been proven, that your fraternizing with a WAAF on base ( Corporal Jane ) will not be tolerated.
Orda, Orda .............. no answering back in the ranks!

However, upon further consideration, for a small fee, I can and will turn a blind eye to it all. ( we do like to keep the members happy )
ACM Kitty
Dear ACM Kitty, :shock:

Australian Corporal Jane Folkard and I have been friends for some time,and I do not fraternize with the female members of this SAS station. Me thinks you are trying to stop me communicating with those lovely bronze skinned Australian WAAF girls :lol: However, I will be donating a small fee(donation) to the running costs of this station in a couple of months ;)

Kindest Regards :lol:
Bob

The Pommie Pilot Officer
Cheshire England
Dicam ex animo. Sed nostri evocatis, ut debemus eis libertatem.
PAFG
Group Captain
Group Captain

Post by PAFG »

Good to see you here Jane, and great news on Archie Patrick! Enjoy the Forum.

Cheers,

Richard
Ludford101
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Ludford101 »

Hi Jane .... great to see you back on the cyberwaves .... hope to see you again when you visit the UK in Nov.... I am sure Riskey and Co will sort out a Kirmington bash.... or maybe over at Ludford this time (obviously Pub based locations)... glad to hear some good news on the home front...
All the best Gary ;)
Motto :Mens agitat molem - 'Mind over matter'.

Welfare Secretary 101 Squadron Association