1/32 LANCASTER BOMBER "S FOR SUGAR R5868 " on E bay

This Section is opened to all the subjects (even if they aren’t about World War II) and all other things like sales or auctions.
Nocturna mors
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

1/32 LANCASTER BOMBER "S FOR SUGAR R5868 " on E bay

Post by Nocturna mors »

MUSEUM QUALITY MODEL WITH LOADS OF EXTRAS!!!

THIS FANTASTIC MODEL HAS TAKEN ME OVER 2 AND HALF YEARS TO BUILD AND COST WELL OVER £1400 WITH ALL THE EXTRAS I HAVE ADDED TO IT AND BUILT TO DISPLAY ALONGSIDE IT.

THE BASIC LANCASTER IS THE HACHETTE 1/32 "S FOR SUGAR " LANCASTER PARTWORK , THESE ARE VERY RARE TO FIND BUILT AS MOST PEOPLE GIVE UP HALF WAY THROUGH AS THE KIT A HAS ITS FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS!! I CAME CLOSE TO GIVING UP SEVERAL TIMES AND I HAVE BEEN BUILDING MODELS FOR OVER 30 YEARS!!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRO-BUILT-1-3 ... 3a7fa3d627

......a great build this one ;)

Tom
"Rule Britannia two tanners make a bob,three make eighten pence and four two bob"!
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Re: 1/32 LANCASTER BOMBER "S FOR SUGAR R5868 " on E bay

Post by K4KittyCrew »

great find, Tom .......... here are the options for the seller.

* Purchased by a Museum - The model can be appreciated by many for years to come, it will also be kept in premium condition.
* Purchased by an enthusiast - Not open to the public but still valued by someone or a group of people who a family member may have served.
* Purchased for a spoiled brat who does not care about the history of the aircraft / crew / Bomber Command and no doubt be broken and forgotten in very short time.

Sincerely hope it is not the latter.
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"