The Stirling Story

This Section is dedicated to all the Books and DVD's about Bomber Command & related subjects (Personal opinions are not necessarily those of the Stirling Aircraft Society).
Stirling Project
Group Captain
Group Captain

The Stirling Story

Post by Stirling Project »

Dear all

The Stirling Aircraft Project has a limited number of the above book by Michael J F Bowyer for sale to raise funds for our charitable project. All are in mint condition and we are selling them for £16 + £4.00 p&p (rrp £24.99), UK only international cost will be higher :( . If you are interested, please PM me. :)

cheers

John
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Re: The Stirling Story

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Hi John,

Thanks for the update. Having purchased the book some time ago, I can tell all interested members that this book is a fantastic insight not only of the Short Stirling but the crews and squadrons that flew this aircraft ....................... and the best part of this equation is that all funds are going to a GREAT cause!
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
Stirling Project
Group Captain
Group Captain

Post by Stirling Project »

Thanks for the vote of confidence John 8-)

And as you say, each penny will go towards the cockpit rebuild. Hopefully should be in a position to update that thread soon

cheers

John L
Dave_Richardson
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Dave_Richardson »

I too have a copy and can endorse John's comment's regarding the book. It's a great book and I find myself referring to it often.

Dave