Royal Air Force Veteran Funeral

This Section is dedicated to our Veterans of all the Branches of the Armed Forces whose death have been recently recorded.
'Lest we forget'.
Bob Wilton
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Royal Air Force Veteran Funeral

Post by Bob Wilton »

Hello everyone,I have just received this post from a friend in Liverpool about an ex RAF Veteran Derek Baldock who has recently died.So does anyone live near Tunbridge Wells!

Does anyone know of any person preferably Ex-service, R B L etc who would be prepared to pay tribute to a Royal Air Force Veteran, Derek Baldock, whose funeral is at the Tunbridge Wells Crematorium on Monday 13th October at 14.30 hours. Derek, although I understand to be a very nice guy, did not have a many family members and not have a lot of friends.
As currently Hon Secretary to the Branch,I have arranged for the Royal Tunbridge Wells RBL Standard to be carried and am seeking more support.

I do not need to be informed of attendance, please just turn up. Please be free to spread the word.
Thank you
Dicam ex animo. Sed nostri evocatis, ut debemus eis libertatem.
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Re: Royal Air Force Veteran Funeral

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Many thanks Bob, for bringing to our attention, the passing of ex RAF Veteran Derek Baldock.
I sincerely hope someone can attend to acknowledge the gentleman.
Regards,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"