ABCT Memorial unveilings

General announcements.
Mary
Stirling Aircraft Society Treasurer & Membership
Stirling Aircraft Society Treasurer & Membership

ABCT Memorial unveilings

Post by Mary »

Message from ABCT
"ABCT is delighted to announce a special weekend commemorating Norfolk's former airfields - we would be delighted if you could join us for the following memorial unveilings:

Saturday 26th February 2011
1. North Creake Airfield, 10am, southern end of North Creake Airfield Business Park
2. Langham Airfield, 2pm, alongside the Dome Trainer. Please note Carolyn Grace will perform a flying display in The Grace Spitfire ML 407 afterwards (weather permitting)

Sunday 27th February 2011
3. Swannington Airfield, 11.30am, near St Peter's Church, Haveringland, far east side of airfield
4. Matlaske Airfield, 2.30pm, north-east side of airfield, just south of village, alongside environmental bottle bank by remaining perimeter track

Indeed, it would assist us greatly if you could let us know if you intend to come along to one or all of the unveilings - again please email ABCT.

We look forward to seeing you!

http://www.abct.org.uk
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Re: ABCT Memorial unveilings

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Hello Mary,

Just wanted to ask how the unveiling of the memorials went. I hope the weather was kind for you all and that the day turned out as you had wished. Did you take any photos? I'd be happy to post them through 'Photbucket' for you.
Regards,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
halifax1
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Re: ABCT Memorial unveilings

Post by halifax1 »

Here is one I took a few days ago, of Matlaske.