Welcome!

General announcements.
halifax1
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Re: Welcome!

Post by halifax1 »

Ermmmm ,,,,,, hello. Have a passion for finding out things about Bomber Command and so having been given a fix on this site could not resist a touchdown. No great wealth of specific knowledge but like everyone have some that might be useful. I thought for a moment that an adversary was already present, but as the "Max" concerned' has been described as a "gentleman" it cannot be the one!! Goodness, quite a nasty turn for a moment. :lol:
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Ah! David, life on a forum wouldn't be the same without you, Welcome! ........... to the forum and we look forward to your valued contributions.
Regards,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by ME453 »

K for Kitty Crew wrote:Ah! David, life on a forum wouldn't be the same without you, Welcome! ........... to the forum and we look forward to your valued contributions.
Regards,
John
John, you should know by now that David doesn't make valued contributions, he just hurls insults at all and sundry. But it's good to see my old sparring partner has managed to find his way here - his zimmer frame must be fully functional today. ;)
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
Dedicated to the crew of Lancaster ME453 467 squadron
halifax1
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by halifax1 »

ME453 wrote:
John, you should know by now that David doesn't make valued contributions, he just hurls insults at all and sundry. But it's good to see my old sparring partner has managed to find his way here - his zimmer frame must be fully functional today. ;)
Huh - blooming corporals - if they had brains they would be dangerous.

John - I am obliged.
Queenie
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Queenie »

Hello All.I am Jane and I love Lancaster Bombers.My dad was a W/Op and lived!!! What a bonus :D Anyway, I feel that I am in good company here.I might even know a few members ;) ;) ;) I also like the fact that we cam send each other PMs.Thank you
Jane
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by ME453 »

Welcome to you too Jane, it's just like home!! ;)
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
halifax1
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by halifax1 »

Queenie wrote:Hello All.I am Jane and I love Lancaster Bombers.My dad was a W/Op and lived!!! What a bonus :D Anyway, I feel that I am in good company here.I might even know a few members ;) ;) ;) I also like the fact that we cam send each other PMs.Thank you
Jane
Hello
x

PS Promise not to mention the Cricket - oh sorry- whoops!!
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Yes Jane, we are big on 'PM's' BUT not cricket ............ ( at present.)

Don't you worry about that Halifax chap, he's trouble..........

Kitty
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
R5868
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by R5868 »

Hi. A friend suggested I look at this site as I have a great interest in Bomber Command and 467/463 Squadrons in particular. I've looked through a lot of the posts and you seem like a decent enough bunch of blokes, but what's this between Halifax and ME453? They're like a couple of old women. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile to the forum.

R5868
http://www.anzacsons.com
150 and 467/463 Squadrons
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by ME453 »

R5868 wrote:Hi. A friend suggested I look at this site as I have a great interest in Bomber Command and 467/463 Squadrons in particular. I've looked through a lot of the posts and you seem like a decent enough bunch of blokes, but what's this between Halifax and ME453? They're like a couple of old women. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile to the forum.

R5868
Oiiii!! Come out from behind your disguise so you can be dealt with summarily. Old women indeed....well, David might be!
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk