630 Sqdn website

This is the Forum of Squadrons, Crews and Aircraft of Bomber Command & Related Luftwaffe personnel and aircraft.
Pete
Corporal
Corporal

Re: 630 Sqdn website

Post by Pete »

SUPERB thanks John

We are very keen to load up images of log book pages relevant to particular incidents or Ops and photos of the crews/airmen of all trades, as individuals or in crews . If you know of any group photos with the individuals identified thats exactly what we're hoping to find. Really its to try to get something worthy of 630 Squadron on line to record those who served.

If you are a member of other groups please give us a mention if possible.

All the best Pete

PS: I seem to have ended up with 2 memberships here (Peter and Pete) it's probably when my old laptop crashed and burned and I lost my passwords, etc.
Pete
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Pete »

The website is going from strength to strength with more and more families of former members getting in touch, we've even managed to introduce the family of an ex POW Rear Gunner to the daughter of his pilot (who was KIA), if you have any photos or information concerning 630 Squadron please do drop in.

cheers PeteS
https://630squadron.wordpress.com/
Pete
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Pete »

Hi John
Is there any chance of a copy of several pages from your fathers logbook covering his Ops with 630 Squadron please, were trying to confirm aircraft letters and serials as there are so many wrong on the F541 - because he flew so many Ops with the squadron it would help a lot.
cheers PeteS