Many Happy returns, Alan

General announcements.
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Many Happy returns, Alan

Post by K4KittyCrew »

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish our good friend Alan, many Happy returns tomorrow, mate. Thanks for your friendship and efforts on the forum and I sure many of us will have a quite one for you.............. not that we need an excuse for it!
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"
AlanW
Air Commodore
Air Commodore

Re: Many Happy returns, Alan

Post by AlanW »

Thanks for that John. The missus has organised a party down the local pub for tomorrow night, could'nt have timed it worse, as the very next day a crane is booked for lifting all the boats into the water, including mine. So it's either, go steady on the ale and keep a clear head for putting the boat in, or suffer the consequences next day :(
Have told everyone that i want Birthday cards with my "mental" age on, and not my physical age, so looking forward to seeing what i get.
Cheers.......Alan.
There is no paralell in warfare, to such courage and determination in the face of danger, over so long a period. Such devotion, should never be forgotten.
Nocturna mors
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Many Happy returns, Alan

Post by Nocturna mors »

Happy birthday Alan!

Live now!..........pay the morning after! :)

Regards Tom
"Rule Britannia two tanners make a bob,three make eighten pence and four two bob"!