Photos on topics not visable.

This Section is opened to all the subjects (even if they aren’t about World War II) and all other things like sales or auctions.
Ludford101
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Photos on topics not visable.

Post by Ludford101 »

One for the Mods ... I may have had a photobucket answer to this before ... but I am sure that this problem was rectified at my end... so any reason why my posts containing images are still not showing up ?

Cheers

Gary
Motto :Mens agitat molem - 'Mind over matter'.

Welfare Secretary 101 Squadron Association
ME453
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Re: Photos on topics not visable.

Post by ME453 »

That's really odd Gary, can you tell me where you've posted an image that hasn't shown up and I'll see what I can find out.
Max
www.ordinarycrew.co.uk
Dedicated to the crew of Lancaster ME453 467 squadron
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Re: Photos on topics not visable.

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Afternoon gents.

Bruno is looking into it from his end ( that is where the problem arose ) but I would ask that if a member posted a photo, called say, 'Wing flap001' and it has been corrupted, try posting it again but before you do, go to 'save as' and change the name of it ever so slightly, say to .......... 'Wing flap002' so the forum upload facility won't recognise it as the old file and corrupt it. It will replace the old file when you post it but make sure you get rid of the old uploaded file from the forum.
Cheers,
John
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"