Lost Aircraft Database

K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Lost Aircraft Database

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Hi Folks,

Steffen has asked me to post these details. He has just put together this great database on aircraft lost over Europe.
Regards,
John

Footnote - There is a 'tab' button to translate all details to English.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

After one year preparing and hard work my project is practically completed, so it can be started now.
Lostaircraft is a website about the casualties of aircrafts in the second World War.
The core of this is a massive database which is easy to use. Everybody can add his known information and discuss with other community members about it.
The period of the casualties of aircrafts is restricted from year 1935 to 1945. About all seats of war and parts of the air forces in the second World War can be discussed.

This is our website's address: http://www.lostaircraft.com

Lostaircraft is a private financed projekt, but the registration und using is free and it will be free for ever.
It would give me great pleasure when you can provide this project and when you forward this message to another historians and interested people.

With best regards from Germany,
Steffen Reibert
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"