Into the Wind - Premiere

This Section is dedicated to all the Books and DVD's about Bomber Command & related subjects (Personal opinions are not necessarily those of the Stirling Aircraft Society).
K4KittyCrew
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)
Air Chief Marshal (RAAF)

Into the Wind - Premiere

Post by K4KittyCrew »

Had this email sent to me.
John

http://www.intothewind.co.uk/trailer/

UK BROADCAST PREMIERE

I am very pleased to announce that Into the Wind will make its UK Broadcast premiere on the Yesterday channel

Monday 2nd April at 9.00pm - UK Broadcast Premiere

then repeated on Tuesday 3rd April at 7.10am, 12.30pm and 5.00pm

Thank you to all those who bought the DVD and watched the film and to those who have taken the time to write and email their thoughts about the documentary. For those who haven’t seen the film, I hope you will be able to catch the film on one of those screenings and doubtlessly there will be many more opportunities in future when it is repeated. The film should, apart from minor shortening and ad breaks be the same as the DVD version as it is being shown in an hour and a half slot. The Yesterday Channel is available on Freeview (Channel 12), Sky (Channel 537) and Virgin Media (Channel 203).

One question that arises often is about what projects are next? In February, my second film, Heilig, won two awards, one at the Stoke Your Fires Film Festival and one at the Athens Jewish Film Festival, Georgia, USA. There will be a new Bomber Command related film released next year and I am currently working on the Into the Wind book. All developments with these projects will be announced here. In addition I’ll also announce a few screenings of Into the Wind and Heilig and some signings/talks that we have lined up. In the very near future there will also be a short film released online which is the first in the series of films which we have undertaken for Aviation Heritage Lincolnshire. The first short film is a documentary which looks at the experiences of a Bomb Aimer during WW2. These films are being produced to highlight the oral history work which Aviation Heritage Lincolnshire are undertaking. The short film will be free to view via Youtube and Vimeo and will join the promotional film which Electric Egg has already made for them. The promo can be viewed here.

My thanks to all those involved in the making of the film; the veterans, supportive family and friends, museums and individuals, Hugh Cowling for his wonderful music and particularly the co-founder of Electric Egg, Neil Baker - without his support and creative contribution the project would not have reached this stage.

I hope you enjoy the film,

My very best wishes,

Steven Hatton

Director - Into the Wind

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © 2012 Electric Egg Ltd, All rights reserved.
You are receiving these emails as you requested or agreed to be on the Into The Wind Mailing List
Our mailing address is:
Electric Egg Ltd
Sparkhouse Studios
Rope Walk
Lincoln, England LN6 7DQ

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
K for Kitty Crew - Winthorpe, 1661 HCU's - stirlingaircraftsoc.raf38group.org/
630 Squadron - East Kirkby
" There is nothing glorious about war with the exception of those who served us so valiantly"